This Bridport based business venture was founded in 2010 by Nikki Bareham to supply cost-effective office and marketing support in order to improve workplace efficiency.
Nikki has extensive experience in the planning, management and
completion of projects, has developed strong communication skills
and offers an enthusiastic approach to all endeavours. She works
effectively with colleagues and clients alike. With good time
management and attention to detail, she also works well to
deadlines. She enjoys a diverse range of creative and imaginative
challenges in her working life and has an enquiring mind.
Conscientious, independent and hard working, she has acquired a
high level of self-discipline and motivation.
- Ability to think clearly, logically, creatively and ethically
- Excellent organisational skills
- Decision-making skills in the analysis and solution of marketing and business problems
- Good speaking and writing skills
- Effective team player combined with clear reporting skills
- Languages: French: conversational and written
From 1999-2010 Nikki worked for eventsbyCavendish. As Head of Business Development, she worked with organisations of all sizes and from a wide range of sectors, with responsibilities that included:
- Creating new business through Marketing and Sales initiatives
- Building and maintaining good client relationships through face to face and telephone contact and periodic, informative direct email marketing
- Responsibility for Marketing Strategy and Corporate Identity including the development, update and SEO of website content and redesign of new corporate identity
- Planning, co-ordination and management of Corporate and Teambuilding Events
- Initiation and expansion of the Team Development side of the business, working in conjunction with Outdoor Centres to meet the training and development needs of clients
Previously, Nikki has worked as a Freelance Outdoor Activities Instructor and for the Rugby Football Union at Twickenham (in Marketing - not playing!) after graduating from University College London with a BSc.(Hons) in Economics and Statistics. She has taken time out from her career to enjoy extensive worldwide travel. Nikki lives with her husband, two children and several chickens and has spent four years as Chair of Governors at her children's primary school.
Classic quotes from Nikki's children:
Palm Sunday - "when Jesus rode into Camelot"
"Mummy - we used to be monkeys and then we got less hairier!"
"I'm a bit tired so I am going to have a couple of winks"
"Mummy, how big is an acorn of land?"