This Bridport based business venture was created by Nikki Bareham in 2010 to supply cost-effective marketing support in order to improve workplace efficiency.
Nikki has extensive experience in the planning, management and completion of projects, has developed strong communication skills and offers an enthusiastic approach to all endeavours. She works effectively with colleagues and clients alike. With focused time management and attention to detail, she also works well to deadlines. She enjoys a diverse range of creative and imaginative challenges in her working life and has an enquiring mind. Conscientious, independent and hard working, she has acquired a high level of self-discipline and motivation.
– Ability to think clearly, logically, creatively and ethically
– Excellent organisational skills
– Effective decision-making skills
– Strong interpersonal skills, verbal and written
– Effective team player combined with clear reporting skills
– Languages: French: conversational and written
From 1999-2010 Nikki worked for eventsbyCavendish. As Head of Business Development, she worked with organisations of all sizes and from a wide range of sectors, with responsibilities that included:
– Creating new business through Marketing and Sales initiatives
– Building and maintaining good client relationships through face to face and telephone contact and periodic, informative direct email marketing
– Responsibility for Marketing Strategy and Corporate Identity including the development, update and SEO of website content and redesign of new corporate identity
– Planning, co-ordination and management of Corporate and Teambuilding Events
– Initiation and expansion of the Team Development side of the business, working in conjunction with Outdoor Centres to meet the training and development needs of clients
Previously, Nikki has worked as a Freelance Outdoor Activities Instructor and for the Rugby Football Union at Twickenham (in Marketing – not playing!) after graduating from University College London with a BSc.(Hons) in Economics and Statistics. She has taken time out from her career to enjoy extensive worldwide travel. Nikki lives near Bridport with her husband, two children and several chickens and has spent four years as Chair of Governors at her children’s primary school culminating in an ‘Outstanding’ SIAMS (church school) grading and a highly commended ‘Good’ Ofsted grading. Report excerpt: “[Governors] are closely involved with the school because they are highly committed and passionate about their role. …Governance has continued to strengthen since the last inspection. Consequently, governors are increasingly adept at using different sources of information to hold [the school] to account.”